On behalf of UPHRA and the Superiorland Chapter of SHRM, we are pleased to present the 16th annual H.R. Fall Forum to be held on Friday, September 13 at the Island Resort and Casino in Harris, MI. The fall Forum has become the U.P.'s premier H.R. training event with a variety of information needed by any size organization in any field. Plan now to attend--this is an event you can't afford to miss.
Registration fees are $65 for UPHRA members and $85 for non-UPHRA members in advance and $100 the day of the conference. The cost includes a light continental breakfast, lunch, education sessions and conference materials. Advance registration will close on Monday, September 9 at 11:59 p.m.
Hotel Room Rates
Reserve a room at the Island Resort and Casino by August 15 to receive the discounted rate of $90.95 for Thursday night and $128.01 for Friday night. When making the reservation, please refer to block #1351DR- UPHRA Fall Forum.
Day of Details
- Not sure how to get to the Island Resort and Casino? Click here.
- Click here for a map of the convention center
- Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. and the event kicks off promptly at 10 a.m.
- Coffee, tea and breakfast goodies will be available during registration
- Be sure to bring plenty of business cards and visit our exhibitors as they will be raffling off an assortment of amazing prizes. Additionally, have each exhibitor sign off on the card you receive at registration for a chance to win our GRAND DOOR PRIZE!
- The Island Resort and Casino runs on EST though it technically lies in the Central Time Zone. Therefore, be wary of relying on your cell phone (or other devices which may convert automatically) as a watch!